Thursday 23 February 2012

My front door

When we first moved into our house we had an ugly metal framed door which I was desperate to replace. Eventually we found an old wooden door in a reclamation yard, the only thing missing was the stained glass.

Luckily I have a very good friend who is a stained glass artist and she offered to help out. She came up with a great design based on an original Edwardian window. I love the red cranberry and the pale green glass best.

Although the door was completed several years ago and even though I look at the stained glass everyday I still really love it and appreciate the hard work my friend put in - thanks Flo.

Have a look....
through-the-round-window.blogspot


1 comment:

  1. Well hello there Silver Lady! Blog's looking great, and thanks for the pimp! xx

    ReplyDelete