Monday 7 May 2012

Vintage Bank Holiday In Bexhill on Sea

Today I had a stall at a vintage fair in Bexhill on Sea.  It was held in a great location at a hotel over looking the sea.  The day started as a typical Bank Holiday, grey and cloudy but it didn't stop plenty of people stopping by. Eventually the sun did put in an appearance to finish everything off nicely.

I sold lots of pretty plates and glasses and was almost cleared out of vintage table linen.

Lots of people also took a trip down memory lane, remembering how their grandmas used to give them jelly in sundae glasses, not forgetting Angel Delight with sprinkles on top.

This pretty coffee set also attracted a lot of attention.

I displayed all my trio sets on shelves and popped some lilac from the garden into a tea cup as a finishing touch. 
(It smelt nice too)

My next stall will be on 26th May with Red Rose Vintage Fairs, also in Bexhill on Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment